Rustic, warm and inviting, Eastern White Pine is a beautiful choice for multiple applications in your home. Used most often for flooring and interior paneling, this versatile product brings an old world charm at an affordable price.
Eastern White Pine products can be supplied in rough, smooth or skip planed textures to suit your personal taste. Circle sawn textures, much like the characteristics you find in reclaimed materials, are also available. With the ability to accept a variety of stains and milling techniques, we can create a quality product with this species suitable for any project.
- Specie: Eastern White Pine
- Janka Rating: 380
- Thickness: milled 3/4" for flooring, thicker material available
- Widths: random widths 3" - 9", wider widths available
- Lengths: random lengths 1-1/2' - 12'
- Grade: knotty and clear available
- Kiln Dried: Absolutely!
- Solid Wood or Engineered: solid wood
- Lumber Source: new wood harvested using responsible forestry practices in NYS whenever possible
- Coating Options: available uncoated and pre-coated, custom colors available: VOC free oils, stains, tongue oils, etc.
- Character: knots, variation in color and grain pattern, cracks, sound character
- Texture: smooth, rough sawn, circle sawn or skip planed