Maple - Select White
Durable enough for bowling alleys yet beautiful enough for formal areas, Select White Maple has a light, airy, clean feel. This product features fine, delicate grain and a consistent appearance. With a high-end sleek appearance, Select White Maple is a superb choice for modern design applications.
Although most commonly used for flooring, this material can easily be milled into stunning interior paneling. Suitable for homes with colorful home decor, this light-toned material serves elegantly as a background for art collections of all sorts.
- Specie: White Maple
- Janka Rating: 1450
- Thickness: milled 3/4" for flooring, thicker material available
- Widths: 3" - 9" random widths and consistent widths 6"-wider are available
- Lengths: 1-1/2' - 12', minimum length requirements available
- Grade: select
- Kiln Dried: Absolutely!
- Solid Wood or Engineered: solid wood
- Lumber Source: new wood harvested using responsible forestry practices in NYS whenever possible
- Coating Options: available uncoated and pre-coated, custom colors available: VOC free oils, stains, tongue oils, etc.
- Character: occasional small knots, variation in color and grain pattern
- Texture: smooth