Reclaimed Factory Maple
Reclaimed Maple Factory flooring is an excellent choice for industrial chic designs. This narrow strip flooring features deep patina, scars from heavy rolling factory carts, nail holes and cracks. We can provide this flooring with an original surface or milled to expose a 'new', freshly milled wood underneath.
Samples shown are representative of possible characteristics availabile. Though batches of this material will differ in appearance (based
on the factory origin and manufacturing practices) the interesting graphic texture of this wood provides a beautiful focal point in any room it
- Specie: Maple
- Janka Rating: 1450
- Thickness: dependent on available stock
- Widths: dependent on available stock, typically about 2-1/2" - 3-1/2"
- Lengths: random lengths 1-1/2' - 10'
- Grade: sound material, reclaimed
- Kiln Dried: Absolutely!
- Solid Wood or Engineered: solid wood
- Lumber Source: reclaimed from old factories
- Coating Options: available uncoated and pre-coated, custom colors available: VOC free oils, stains, tongue oils, etc.
- Character: scars, knots, variation in color and grain pattern, patina, nail holes, cracks
- Texture: original old face and new face options available