Reclaimed Oak - New Face
Salvaged from old barns, our New Face Reclaimed Oak flooring has a story to tell. We carefully remove the original surface of the wood to expose the fresh wood underneath. The evidence of reclamation including nail holes, areas of beautiful patina and gorgeous grain pattern, will add a timeless warm look to your home. Naturally durable to withstand wear-and-tear, oak is the most common species for flooring applications. Recommended for high traffic areas, this product will only build character and memories as the years go by.
- Specie: White and Red Oak
- Janka Rating: White Oak - 1360, Red Oak - 1260
- Thickness: milled 3/4" for flooring, thicker material available
- Widths: random widths 3" - 9", wider widths available
- Lengths: random lengths 1-1/2' - 12'
- Grade: sound material, reclaimed, new face
- Kiln Dried: Absolutely!
- Solid Wood or Engineered: solid wood
- Lumber Source: Old barns
- Coating Options: available uncoated and pre-coated, custom colors available: VOC free oils, stains, tongue oils, etc.
- Character: knots, nail holes, variation in color and grain pattern, cracks, tool marks, stains, etc.
- Texture: smooth