Reclaimed Oak - Old Face
Beautiful, durable and historic, our Old Face Reclaimed Oak flooring adds warmth to any space. The natural patina acquired from life in a barn creates tones in the wood that coordinate with various color schemes and surfaces. The texture of this product and abundant character easily disguise life's little messes. Naturally durable to withstand wear-and-tear, oak is the most common species for flooring applications. We carefully re-mill this antique wood to maintain as much of the original surface as possible, while providing a floor that performs. Our pre-finished floors are sanded smooth to the touch - no splinters in bare feet!
- Specie: White and Red Oak
- Janka Rating: White Oak - 1360, Red Oak - 1260
- Thickness: milled 3/4" for flooring, thicker material available
- Widths: random widths 3" - 9", wider widths available
- Lengths: random lengths 1-1/2' - 12'
- Grade: sound material, reclaimed, old face
- Kiln Dried: Absolutely!
- Solid Wood or Engineered: solid wood
- Lumber Source: old barns slated for demolition
- Coating Options: available uncoated and pre-coated, custom colors and coatings available: VOC free oils, stains, tongue oils, etc.
- Character: knots, nail holes, color variation, oxidation, variety in grain pattern, saw marks, old tool marks, etc.
- Texture: skip planed or 100% old face