Whitewash- Reclaimed Wood
Excellent for small spaces and ceilings, Reclaimed Whitewash paneling adds texture to your walls while brightening up any space. This material is great for beach homes, cabins, farmhouses and any area where you desire a touch of rustic elegance.
Using a variety of paints, stains, and oils, this product is extremely customizable to your design. Altering the level of transparency and application techniques, Excelsior can produce a one of a kind paneling product you will be delighted to show off.
- Specie: available in any reclaimed species: oak, cedar, redwood, barnwood, etc.
- Janka Rating: dependent on specie
- Thickness: milled 3/4" for paneling
- Widths: random widths 3" - 9", wider options available
- Lengths: random lengths 1-1/2' - 12'
- Grade: sound material, reclaimed
- Kiln Dried: Absolutely!
- Solid Wood or Engineered: solid wood
- Lumber Source: varies depending upon specie selected
- Coating Options: variety of oils, paints, and stains
- Character: knots, nail holes, variation in color and grain pattern, cracks, tool marks, stains, etc.
- Texture: old face, skip planed and or smooth textures