White Oak - Rustic Grade
Similar to a worn-in pair of jeans, Rustic White Oak is casual and comfortable. Displaying an abundance of natural character, there is no fear of truly living on your floor with this choice. This product featured unlimited sound defects, a variety of knots, variation in color, change in grain pattern, cracks, burls...the list goes on.
Naturally durable to withstand wear-and-tear, oak is the most common species for flooring applications. Taking a number of different coating
options, white oak is a blank canvas for your customer shade. Adding a custom pre-finish to this rustic floor, Excelsior will
bring the level of charm to your home you were dreaming of.
- Specie: White Oak
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Thickness: milled 3/4" for flooring, thicker material available
- Widths: random widths (3" - 9") and consistent widths (6" and wider) are available
- Lengths: random lengths 1-1/2' - 12', minimum length requirements available
- Grade: rustic
- Kiln Dried: Absolutely!
- Solid Wood or Engineered: solid wood
- Lumber Source: new wood harvested using responsible forestry practices in NYS whenever possible
- Coating Options: available uncoated and pre-coated, custom colors available: VOC free oils, stains, tongue oils, etc.
- Character: abundance of knots, variation in color and grain pattern, cracks, burls, streaks, unlimited sound defects, etc
- Texture: smooth and skip planed available