Southern Yellow Pine
Southern Yellow Pine bead board is an economical and beautiful option for traditional wainscot, ceiling paneling, wall paneling and as a detail on
cabinets and kitchen islands.
- Specie: Southern Yellow Pine
- Janka Rating: 870
- Widths: 3-1/8" face
- Lengths: 6'-16' even lengths only
- Grade: 'C'&btr (Clear)
- Kiln Dried: n/a
- Solid Wood or Engineered: We only mill solid wood flooring
- Lumber Source: New wood harvested using responsible forestry practices
- Coating Options: Available uncoated and pre-coated with a VOC free flooring oil, primer or topcoat applied.
- Character: Variation in color and grain pattern
- Texture: Smooth