Black Walnut is immodestly beautiful, with its unmistakable grain pattern and deep brown color. Featuring golden and purple highlights accompanied with a natural luster, the richness of this material will illuminate luxury throughout your home.
While this material is clearly a gorgeous focal point, it also allows lighter decor to pop against the natural dark tone. Used most often in flooring, staircase, and furniture applications, Walnut products will not disappoint in appearance or durability. Black Walnut, is known for its resistance to decay, leaving you with of peace of mind knowing your product's beauty will withstand the test of time.
- Specie: Black Walnut
- Janka Rating: 1010
- Thickness: milled 3/4" for flooring, thicker material available
- Widths: random widths (3" - 9") and consistent widths (6" and wider) are available
- Lengths: random lengths 1-1/2' - 12'
- Grade: character grade or select
- Kiln Dried: Absolutely!
- Solid Wood or Engineered: solid wood
- Lumber Source: new wood harvested using responsible forestry practices in NYS whenever possible
- Coating Options: available uncoated and pre-coated, custom colors available: VOC free oils, stains, tongue oils, etc.
- Character: knots, variation in color, lively grain patterns, sound character
- Texture: smooth